Call For Papers
* Abstract submission has officially closed. Call the editor for late abstracts.
Click here to read the Notes for Authors
You are invited to submit a paper or case study for presentation and discussion at the 2010 National EMS Conference around the theme, "Framework for Collective Action". As a starting point you might like to consider:
- How can EMSs be used to achieve local and global goals?
- Social aspects of EMS & the roles people play in the EMS cycle.
- How is collective action happening?
- Where are the real successes of EMS?
- Do we need an ETS when we have EMS?
Submitting your paper/ abstract
- Download the template: Right click here and select 'Save Target As...' to download the template.
- Complete your abstract / paper.
- Go to the website: http://www.ems.asn.auand click the link to the Author Gateway (RH side of page).
- Login and upload your abstract / paper.
- Click the icon and follow the prompts to add a new version.
- 30 June: Abstracts to be received
- 31 August: Final papers to be received
- 30 September: Reviews completed
- 11-13 October: Conference in session
Abstracts will be considered by the editor and you will be invited to submit a full paper, poster paper or case study by the due date. All papers must be received by the due date for the author to be ensured of a speaking spot at the conference and all papers must meet the EMS Publication Standard to be presented and published. Authors are required to register and pay to attend the conference.