Call for Papers
Papers (4 pages) and posters (2 pages) for presentation will be considered in the following themes:
- Use of EMS in promoting sustainable business and communities.
- Innovative governance and EMS: How can the tool work best for all?
- Market linkages and EMS: Recognising users.
- The role of EMS in managing risk and adapting to climate change.
- Auditing and certification – experiences and outcomes.
Case studies (4 pages) will be sought in the application of an EMS in:
- Intensive land-use
(eg. waste management, sewerage treatment, animal rearing & processing)
- Business & manufacturing
(eg. government, insurance, small business, light industry)
- Extensive land use & infrastructure
(eg. grazing, cropping, mining, defence, road & rail)
- 21 April: Abstracts & case study outlines to be received
- 25 April: Acceptance advised and invitation to submit full papers / case studies
- 15 May: Final Papers and case studies to be received.
- 30 June: Reviews completed and papers published
How to submit your abstract and paper
- Register with the EMS website - www.ems.asn.au/register.html
If you are already registered simply login - www.ems.asn.au/login.html
- On the Welcome page, click on Author Gateway.
- Click Add New Paper and follow the prompts.
- Click Submit
- You can upload your paper using the same process.
Abstracts are to follow the same template as used for papers. Right click here and select 'Save Target As...' to download the template.